I'm in Blog-Love / Grading Tests with Google Forms

Sooo... I just had my first blog-crush.

I've marveled at other blogs in the past few weeks (since I've discovered that they exist), but this is a full-on Twilight-esque crush. One of my iPad sages, Margaret from TechEd, sent out a blog via another iPadding teacher: Teaching with the Cloud. Some of you may already be familiar. This guy writes just about teaching with... wait for it... GOOGLE!!!!

In this particular post, he explains how one can grade assessments with Google Forms. Wow. Check out this guy's blog; it's pretty fantastic.

http://www.teachingwiththecloud.com/2011/04/use-google-forms-to-create-quiz-and.html
You have read this article Assessment / Blogging / Google / Google Tools with the title I'm in Blog-Love / Grading Tests with Google Forms. You can bookmark this page URL http://fieldecho.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-in-blog-love-grading-tests-with.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I'm in Blog-Love / Grading Tests with Google Forms"

Post a Comment