I'm So Excited... and I Just Can't Hide It!

Recently I was honored to be named an Apple Distinguished Educator. In joining this amazing group of educators, I am able to attend the week-long ADE Institute this summer in Phoenix, AZ. As one of over 150 past and present K-12 and collegiate-level ADEs attending from all over the country, I will spend this week analyzing and creating digital content, considering how to evolve classroom practice through technology and examining the effect of digital devices on a district level.

I leave on Sunday and my head is already swimming with questions, excitement and ideas to explore while with these innovative educators. I don't really have a purpose for this blog post except to say that I am really, really excited... and that I can't wait to post again once I return with all of the amazing things I learn.

Wish me luck!
You have read this article ADE with the title I'm So Excited... and I Just Can't Hide It!. You can bookmark this page URL http://fieldecho.blogspot.com/2011/07/i-so-excited-and-i-just-can-hide-it.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I'm So Excited... and I Just Can't Hide It!"

Post a Comment