Hooray! 2012 Bammy Awards Nominee!

After a tough month, I found a ray of sunshine in my inbox this afternoon. Tech guru Lucy Gray has nominated me for the 2012 Bammy Awards in the category "Innovator of the Year". As their website states, "The Bammy Awards is a cross-discipline award that identifies and acknowledges excellence throughout the education field." I am so very honored and appreciative. Many thanks to you, Lucy!


Here is where I need your help! As a Bammy Award Nominee, I am also eligible for a second recognition, The Educator's Voice Award. This is voted on by my peers! Please help me out and vote for me by visiting this page. Thank you so very much for your kind support! :)



You have read this article with the title Hooray! 2012 Bammy Awards Nominee!. You can bookmark this page URL http://fieldecho.blogspot.com/2012/02/hooray-2012-bammy-awards-nominee.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Hooray! 2012 Bammy Awards Nominee!"

Post a Comment