CBL Grant Project: Draft Unit


Thank you so much to everyone for your emails, comments and tweets responding to the previous post (about our upcoming Challenge Based Learning unit). After discussing some ed policy with colleagues and blog readers, I began to realize that I needed to retool the set up for project.

Instead of focusing on the inequality of funding, I’ve decided to change the essential question to be, “Can funding equalize our education system?” I hope that students will see that money alone is not the answer; it matters how the money is spent and what is done with the resources procured with this funding.

With this great feedback, I have revised and completed a draft of the unit as well as some supporting documents (the grant requirements and the presentation rubric). They can all be found here. Again, and as always, I welcome feedback, comments and suggestions! Many thanks!
You have read this article Google Tools with the title CBL Grant Project: Draft Unit. You can bookmark this page URL http://fieldecho.blogspot.com/2012/04/cbl-grant-project-draft-unit.html. Thanks!

No comment for "CBL Grant Project: Draft Unit"

Post a Comment